ScanAuto´s are deployed in large cities like The Hague and Madrid with 160.000 regulated parking spaces, smaller cities like Haarlem and Nijmegen with around 25.000 regulated parking spaces and in more dispersed areas where multiple smaller areas are handled by one ScanAuto.
We have three ScanAuto types:
- The van for heavy duty and top level performance.
All equipment is in the back of the van, nicely hidden away and solidly built. The best solution for non-obtrusive scanning and operational uptime build for high performance and durability.
- The modular passenger car for flexibility, low visibility and safety.
The camera modules replace the rear side windows. The computers, communication and battery modules are in two boxes in the trunk of the car.
- The rooftop TopBox module for easy installation and noticeable presence in the streets.
Two modules are mounted on the roof of the vehicle, connected to two secured boxes in the trunk for further processing and power.
The freedom of choice of the brand and type of car is highest for the ScanAuto TopBox. It is possible to use fully electrical cars.
The ScanAuto Van and TopBox can also be rented for projects.
- Cameras: 4-10 for license plate recognition and 2-4 for overview colour images.
- Equipped with Infrared Flash for “all-weather” recognition
- Analysis of an average of 100 images per second per camera
- Communication via secured network and encrypted messages
- GPS or GNNS positioning
- Scan equipment powered by car engine and/or batteries (for 0,5 to 15 hours)